PLEASE SEE SEPARATE LISTING FOR NEW 2019 EDITION
Newton Insight’s Social Network Rankings is the most complete and authoritative analysis of the performance of the English Premier League clubs in global social networks.
The report is a reference for clubs to assess their performance and competitiveness across different social networks. For sponsors and marketers, the results highlight how much value social networks are adding to the global fan base of the Premier League.
Newton Insight’s report is essential reading for anyone with an interest in the business of football and the role social media will play in building its future.
- 70-page illustrated report
- Full 12-months results
- Detailed performance analysis of all 20 Premier League clubs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Weibo
- 12-page Executive Summary highlights key trends for clubs, supporters, sponsors and media owners, including:
- How the clubs are extending their reach and engagement
- How global fanbases are engaging
- Manchester United’s decision to join YouTube
- The growing influence of Twitter in sport
- The outlook for growth in the US
- Spotlight on club performance in China
- Dedicated tables and charts for each social network, with detailed performance data for each club
- Individual profile pages for the 20 Premier League clubs
To discuss the report and for media enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the FREE Full Report here (a link will be sent to your email address)