Newton Insight’s Social Network Rankings 2019 is the most complete and authoritative analysis of the performance of the English Premier League clubs in global social networks.
The 2019 report contains fully updated results for the last twelve months.
Social Network Rankings is a reference for clubs to assess their performance and competitiveness across different social networks. For sponsors and marketers, the results highlight how much value social networks are adding to the global fan base of the Premier League.
Newton Insight’s report is essential reading for anyone with an interest in the business of football and the role social media will play in building its future.
- 50-page illustrated report
- Full 12-months results for January – December 2018
- Detailed performance analysis of all 20 Premier League clubs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Weibo
- Expanded 25-page Executive Summary highlights key trends for clubs, supporters, sponsors and media owners, including:
- How the clubs are extending their reach and fan engagement
- Manchester United’s decision to join YouTube
- The rapid growth of Manchester City and Liverpool
- Chelsea in China
- The performance of mid-size and smaller clubs
- The growing influence of Instagram in sport
- Spotlight on Facebook, including monthly active users and fan engagement trends
- Dedicated tables and charts for each social network, with detailed performance data for each club
To discuss the report and for media enquiries please contact email@example.com
Download the FREE Full Report here (a link will be sent to your email address)